|Warranty||Official 2 Year Manufacturers|
|Packaging||Official Garmin Packaging|
|Special Features||GPS, Bluetooth® Conectivity|
|Case Size||51 mm|
|Case Thickness||14.9 mm|
|Case Material||Fibre-Reinforced Polymer With Metal Rear Cover|
|Glass Type||Power Glass™|
|Power Reserve||21 Days + 3 Days* (Watch Mode) / Up to 60 Hours + 6 Hours** (GPS) / Up to 15 Hours + 1 Hour* (GPS & Music) / Up to 46 Days + 10 Days* (Expedition GPS Mode), Up to 80 Days + 40 Days** (Battery Saver Mode) | * assuming all-day wear with 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions, ** assuming use in 50,000 lux conditions hours|
|Water Resistance||100m (10ATM)|
As the first Garmin device to offer solar charging on its big 1.4” display, the fēnix® 6X Pro Solar multisport GPS watch puts no limits on how far you can go. Its unique power-replenishing feature extends battery life, so you’ll have more on-wrist time to enjoy the watch’s color mapping, music streaming and other advances. A first-of-its-kind PacePro™ feature helps keep your pacing strategy on track, providing grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course. You’ll have preloaded TOPO maps and ski maps for more than 2,000 worldwide ski resorts. Other highlights include enhanced wrist heart rate, smart notifications, Pulse Ox sensing, Garmin Pay™ contactless payments and more. Designed for all-day wearability, it is the ultimate watch for active lifestyles. Customizable power manager modes let you see and control how various settings and sensors impact battery life. There’s even a new Expedition mode that provides an ultralow-powered GPS mode that will last for week.
• Solar-powered multisport GPS watch with large 1.4” display (36% larger than previous fēnix® models) uses the sun’s energy to extend battery life and assure more on-wrist time for your off-grid activities
• Features enhanced wrist heart rate and Pulse Ox sensing of blood oxygen saturation to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations
• Advanced training features include PacePro™ for grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity plus environmentally adjusted VO2 max and training status estimates
• Navigate the outdoors with preloaded TOPO maps, ski maps for over 2,000 worldwide ski resorts, multiple global navigation satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support and built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
• Support for Garmin Pay™ contactless payments5, music storage with premium streaming service support, smart notifications and more
• Battery performance: up to 30 days in smartwatch mode, up to 20 hours in GPS mode with music and up to 120 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode; customizable power manager modes let you see and control how various settings and sensors impact battery life
We have partnered with "V12" Retail Finance Limited, so we can offer you a more flexible and affordable way to pay for your order using finance. V12 is a leading UK specialist provider of Retail Point of Sale Credit, they have been offering finance options for more than 20 years through there industry leading paperless processing system for online retailers. If your application is successful, you will enter into a Credit Agreement with Secure Trust Bank Plc (V12's parent company) which will be administered by V12. V12 is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Secure Trust Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 204550.
0% and classic APR Finance options are available on products / orders over £275.00, the finance plans available for each product varies depending on the items value and how much the item is discounted. A 10% minimum deposit will be required, for full details please read our Finance Information page.