|Warranty||Official 2 Year Manufacturers|
|Packaging||Official Garmin Packaging|
|Case Diameter||47 mm|
|Case Thickness||14.7 mm|
|Water Resistance||100m (10ATM)|
Add mapping, music, intelligent pace planning and more to your workouts with the fēnix® 6 Pro and fēnix 6 Sapphire multisport GPS watches. Designed for all-day wearability, these rugged devices put advanced training status, running/cycling dynamics and environmentally adjusted VO2 max estimates right at your fingertips. Plus, a first-of-its-kind PacePro™ feature helps keep your pacing strategy on track — providing grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course. You’ll have preloaded TOPO maps and ski maps for more than 2,000 worldwide ski resorts. Other highlights include enhanced wrist heart rate1, smart notifications2, Pulse Ox3 sensing and Garmin Pay™ contactless payments4. To maximize on-wrist use time, customizable power manager modes let you see and control how various settings and sensors impact battery life. Sapphire editions add the quality and durability of a scratch-resistant sapphire lens and other premium materials.
fēnix® 6 Pro and fēnix 6 Sapphire editions:
• Fit for performance with rugged, sophisticated design that features an always-on 1.3” sunlight-readable display with bezels in stainless steel, titanium or diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating
• Features enhanced wrist heart rate1 and Pulse Ox3 sensing of blood oxygen saturation to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations
• Advanced training features include PacePro™ for grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity plus environmentally adjusted VO2 max and training status estimates
• Navigate the outdoors with preloaded TOPO maps, ski maps for over 2,000 worldwide ski resorts, multiple global navigation satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support and built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
• Support for Garmin Pay™ contactless payments4, music storage with premium streaming service5 support, smart notifications2 and more
• Battery performance: up to 14 days in smartwatch mode, up to 13 hours in GPS mode with music and up to 42 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode; customizable power manager modes let you see and control how various settings and sensors impact battery life
1 See Garmin.com/ataccuracy
2 When paired with compatible smartphone; see Garmin.com/ble
3 This is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition; see Garmin.com/ataccuracy. Pulse Ox not available in all countries.
4 View current supported country, payment network and issuing bank information at Garmin.com/GarminPay/banks
5 May require premium subscription with a third-party music provider
We have partnered with "V12" Retail Finance Limited, so we can offer you a more flexible and affordable way to pay for your order using finance. V12 is a leading UK specialist provider of Retail Point of Sale Credit, they have been offering finance options for more than 20 years through there industry leading paperless processing system for online retailers. If your application is successful, you will enter into a Credit Agreement with Secure Trust Bank Plc (V12's parent company) which will be administered by V12. V12 is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Secure Trust Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 204550.
0% and classic APR Finance options are available on products / orders over £275.00, the finance plans available for each product varies depending on the items value and how much the item is discounted. A 10% minimum deposit will be required, for full details please read our Finance Information page.