|Warranty||Official 2 Year Manufacturers|
|Packaging||Official Garmin Packaging|
|Special Features||GPS, Bluetooth® Connectivity|
|Case Diameter||42 mm|
|Case Thickness||14.2 mm|
|Case Material||Fibre-reinforced Polymer|
|Glass Type||Power Glass™|
|Power Reserve||Watch Mode; Up to 9/10.5 days / Battery Saver Watch Mode; Up to 34/59 days / GPS; Up to 25/28 hours / GPS + Music; Up to 6 hours / Max Battery GPS Mode; Up to 50/64 hours, Expedition GPS Activity; Up to 20/26 days hours|
|Water Resistance||100m (10ATM)|
Harness the power of the sun and show the world you are up for adventure. The smaller-sized fēnix® 6S Pro Solar multisport GPS watch features a solar charging lens and exclusive Women of Adventure design details. This smartwatch has customizable power manager modes and can stay on for weeks. That means you can do what you love longer, including indoor climbing, surfing and mountain biking. Keep an eye on your training progress with performance monitoring features like training load balance, VO2 max and altitude acclimation. Get wellness tracking and convenient smart features that include music streaming1, enhanced wrist heart rate2, Pulse Ox3 sensing, smart notifications4, Garmin Pay™ contactless payments5 and more.
• Smaller-sized solar powered multisport GPS watch uses a Power Glass™ solar charging lens and custom power manager modes to achieve long-lasting battery life
• Train with a rugged yet sophisticated watch, featuring an always-on 1.2” display, a comfortable fit and a stainless steel bezel
• Track surfing sessions with a new dedicated activity profile, and even use Surfline Sessions™, which creates a video of every wave you ride in front of a Surfline camera
• Upgraded activity profiles now let you track more, such as specialised Grit and Flow measurements while mountain biking
• Get improved performance data to help you endure tough challenges, including the acclimation 2.0 widget to analyse additional data and see how your body is holding up to the current elevation
• Navigate the outdoors with preloaded TOPO maps, ski maps for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts, multiple global navigation satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support and built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
• Support for Garmin Pay™ contactless payments5, music storage with premium streaming service1 options, smart notifications3 and more
• Battery performance: up to 9 days of battery life in smartwatch mode or 10.5 days when solar charging6 — and up to 25 hours in GPS mode or 28 hours when solar charging7
1 May require premium subscription with a third-party music provider
2 See Garmin.com/ataccuracy
3 This is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition; see Garmin.com/ataccuracy. Pulse Ox not available in all countries.
4 When paired with a compatible smartphone; see Garmin.com/ble
5 View current supported country, payment network and issuing bank information at Garmin.com/GarminPay/banks
6 All-day wear, 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions.
7 Use in 50,000 lux conditions
We have partnered with "V12" Retail Finance Limited, so we can offer you a more flexible and affordable way to pay for your order using finance. V12 is a leading UK specialist provider of Retail Point of Sale Credit, they have been offering finance options for more than 20 years through there industry leading paperless processing system for online retailers. If your application is successful, you will enter into a Credit Agreement with Secure Trust Bank Plc (V12's parent company) which will be administered by V12. V12 is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Secure Trust Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 204550.
0% and classic APR Finance options are available on products / orders over £275.00, the finance plans available for each product varies depending on the items value and how much the item is discounted. A 10% minimum deposit will be required, for full details please read our Finance Information page.