|Warranty||Official 2 Year Manufacturers|
|Packaging||Official Garmin Packaging|
|Special Features||GPS, Bluetooth® Connectivity|
|Case Diameter||45 mm|
|Case Thickness||15.3 mm|
|Case Material||Fibre-reinforced Polymer|
|Glass Type||Power Glass™|
|Power Reserve||Watch Mode; Up to 24/54 days / Battery Saver Watch Mode; Up to 56 days/Unlimited / GPS; Up to 30/38 hours / Max Battery GPS Mode; Up to 70/145 hours, Expedition GPS Activity; Up to 28/68 days hours|
|Water Resistance||100m (10ATM)|
Do what you love, longer with Instinct™ Solar. This rugged GPS smartwatch boasts solar charging — giving incredible battery life in Smartwatch and Expedition modes while outdoors. Monitor how your body uses energy by tracking heart rate, stress, sleep1 and Pulse Ox2 — which helps give you a better understanding of your health and wellness. Get more out of the sports you love with preloaded activity profiles such as running, biking, swimming and more. Smart notifications3 at the wrist keep you connected to what matters. Multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) help you track wherever your adventures take you.
• Vastly extended battery life through solar charging
• Rugged GPS watch is water-rated to 100 meters and constructed to U.S. military standard 810 for thermal, shock and water resistance
• Built-in 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter plus multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
• Track your activities for running, biking, swimming, strength and more
• Help understand your health and wellness better with all-day health monitoring and Pulse Ox2
• Monitor how your body uses energy by tracking heart rate, stress and sleep1 with Body Battery™ energy monitoring
• Stay connected with smart notifications3 to see messages right on your wrist
• View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly
1 See Garmin.com/ataccuracy
2 This is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition; see G Garmin.com/ataccuracy. Pulse Ox not available in all countries.
3 See Garmin.com/ble
We have partnered with "V12" Retail Finance Limited, so we can offer you a more flexible and affordable way to pay for your order using finance. V12 is a leading UK specialist provider of Retail Point of Sale Credit, they have been offering finance options for more than 20 years through there industry leading paperless processing system for online retailers. If your application is successful, you will enter into a Credit Agreement with Secure Trust Bank Plc (V12's parent company) which will be administered by V12. V12 is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Secure Trust Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 204550.
0% and classic APR Finance options are available on products / orders over £275.00, the finance plans available for each product varies depending on the items value and how much the item is discounted. A 10% minimum deposit will be required, for full details please read our Finance Information page.