|Warranty||Official 2 Year Manufacturers|
|Packaging||Official Garmin Packaging|
|Special Features||GPS, Bluetooth® Connectivity|
|Case Diameter||51 mm|
|Case Thickness||14.9 mm|
|Case Material||Fibre-reinforced Polymer/DLC Coated Steel|
|Glass Type||Power Sapphire™|
|Power Reserve||Watch Mode; Up to 21/24 days / Battery Saver Watch Mode; Up to 80/120 days / GPS + Music; Up to 60/66 hours / GPS Up to 15/16 hours, Expedition GPS Mode; Up to 46/56 days hours|
|Strap Material||Nylon (Additional Silicone)|
|Water Resistance||100m (10ATM)|
tactix® Delta - Solar edition is the tactical GPS smartwatch with solar charging lens built to military standards (MIL-STD-810). With specialised tactical features as well as mapping, music, advanced training features and more, this watch is built to stay in the field for months. Mission-ready features include stealth mode, which disables location sharing and wireless connectivity, and a kill switch to wipe all user memory. Track your fitness and outdoor expeditions with improved performance monitoring, including the upgraded acclimation 2.0 widget. Meant for everyday life as well as field work, it also offers smart features such as enhanced wrist heart rate1, smart notifications2, Pulse Ox3 sensing, Garmin Pay™ contactless payments4 and more.
• The solar charging lens uses sunlight to extend battery life and custom power manager modes to achieve weeks long battery life
• Carry out the mission, and train with a rugged yet sophisticated watch, featuring an always-on 1.4” display with black DLC-coated bezel
• Includes preloaded TOPO maps, a public land map, ski maps for 2,000 ski resorts worldwide, multi-GNSS support and advanced navigation sensors
• Specialised tactical features include Jumpmaster mode, waypoint projection, dual-position format and preloaded tactical activity, stealth mode and kill switch
• Quickly access customisable battery modes with power manager to extend battery life
• Support for Garmin Pay™ contactless payments4, music storage with premium streaming service5 support, smart notifications2 and more
• Battery performance: up to 21 days in smartwatch mode or 24 days when solar charging; up to 15 hours in GPS mode or 16 hours when solar charging
1 See Garmin.com/ataccuracy
2 When paired with compatible smartphone; see Garmin.comble
3 This is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition; see Garmin.com/ataccuracy. Pulse Ox not available in all countries.
4 View current supported country, payment network and issuing bank information at Garmin.com/GarminPay/banks
5 May require premium subscription with a third-party music provider
We have partnered with "V12" Retail Finance Limited, so we can offer you a more flexible and affordable way to pay for your order using finance. V12 is a leading UK specialist provider of Retail Point of Sale Credit, they have been offering finance options for more than 20 years through there industry leading paperless processing system for online retailers. If your application is successful, you will enter into a Credit Agreement with Secure Trust Bank Plc (V12's parent company) which will be administered by V12. V12 is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Secure Trust Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 204550.
0% and classic APR Finance options are available on products / orders over £275.00, the finance plans available for each product varies depending on the items value and how much the item is discounted. A 10% minimum deposit will be required, for full details please read our Finance Information page.